Monday, January 28, 2008

not too shabby, for a couple of vegans



So my design friend B has finished working on some wedding invitation designs for Identity, and she even managed to use a photo or two of my classy-lookin' friend who you may know as the Angry Vegan.

Only on the invite AV's name is Lauren Brady, and her man's is Tyler Reynolds. Hmm. Lauren and Tyler. Could these be the alternate-universe AV couple? The ones who are always bar-hopping their way all over St. Catherine's, pausing only to jam pepperoni into their gobs and screaming, Is this mother-fucking Carrie Underwood? Turn this shit UP! and dancing on tables?

Who knows. But just to tempt fate, I'm going to buy the AV both venison pepperoni and Carnival Ride for her birthday. Possibly even smash the former into the case of the latter. Happy birthday, vegan! That's what you get for letting me use your visage.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like having an evil alter-ego. I bet she was a business major in undergrad, and loves reality tv. And if she went to Wegmans she wouldn't get what all the fuss is about.

    I'm not sure what Mr. AV would have to say about his alter-ego Tyler, but I'm betting he'd be a hippie. A dirty, dirty hippie.

    (Love the design by the way.)

    ReplyDelete